The paper mill ANGREN PACK is a leader in the pulp and paper industry in Uzbekistan. We are the greatest producer of cardboards, papers and corrugated boards in the Central Asia as well as the greatest producer of toilet papers, tissues, paper napkins and towels.
23 year of its existence on the paper and board market our company is known as a reliable partner and top producer.
In 2011 the company’s controlling block of shares was gained by the Czech ”Paper Mill Holding”. This investment was aimed at implementation of new production technologies and further quality improvement corresponding with the latest EU standards.
Currently the company ANGREN PACK is the biggest modern paper mill being engaged in production of cardboard products both in Uzbekistan and Central Asia.
This paper mill produces:
- corrugated boards,
- flutings, liners,
- corrugated board boxes for various purposes in wide variety, even multicoloured,
- sized boards for printing and book industry,
- toilet papers.
The paper mill is projected for capacity of 50 ths. tons paper and board for flat layers of corrugated boards, 35 mio. m2 corrugated boards.
Our primary regular customers are important and well-established companies, such as:
- SP OAS Tashkent works for production of oils and fats (My Dream);
- Daewoo Textile Fergana;
- «NESTLE UZBEKISTAN»
- ОАS works «Tashkentvino»;
- АГМК (Almalyg mine-metallurgical works);
- «DAEWOO TEXTILE BUKHARA» ИП, IP;
- Tashkent works for production of coating compounds.